Saturday, 19 February 2011

Splash



 I decided to have a go at a more monochrome, less busy LO...so this is whites and blues.  I had a go at splashing some watered down distress ink in the corner with  a brush.  I fake stitched around the papers (I should get me sewing machine out!!) - you make holes with a needle and then join them up with a white gel pen, and it looks fairly realistic, take a look at the close up.  I also made a paper version of that really nice rose ribbon, I haven't managed to get my hands on any yet, so I twisted and crumpled the paper and thought it gave a wavey 3d effect to the photo, I will work out a little tutorial on this and load it up.  This is another holiday shot with the underwater camera, which I can't recommend highly enough as we got some great pictures of the kids.  Thanks for popping by, and here are the close ups.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails