Thursday, 17 November 2011

Now I am 6


Here is the page I did for Novembers colour challenge over on the crate paper blog.  The papers I have used are Farmhouse and a bit of the Random collection too, the colours were fuschia, orange and navy blue.  As you all probably know I have been doing Shimelles Pretty Paper Party and the inspiration for this page came from there too.  There was a great page by Rahel Menig where in the centre she had a mini-book that opened out a bit like this.  I started with making and layering up some banner pieces and then lightly glued and them down and stitched a couple of rows of stitching across.  The centeral photo matt is a piece of 12 by 5 and then I folded it into 3 sections, I mounted my photos on it, on both sides and saved a section for journalling (and the piece for sticking it to the back).



  I layered up die cuts and used my punches and placed small bits of paper behind the photo piece as well as lace.  I added a piece of dusty attic chipboard to the front and inked it with brown memento ink and then added some glitter using a quickie glue pen.  The final steps were to add some flicks of colour from my shimmer mists in orange, blue and fuschia.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails