Friday, 20 April 2012

Bursting with Laughter


This is my take on Shimelles 2nd Challenge which was to use papers from 3 or more different manufacturers.  So the papers 1st are Amy Tangerine's, Crate Paper Farmhouse and Sassafras' Indie Girl (I still have a few scraps of it left).  I chose the papers based on the colours in the photo.  

The photo is another shot of me in the park, and it looks like I am playing that slap hand game with my Dad, so my Mum must have snapped this shot.  The original is very orange, so I altered the colours as best as I could on photoshop and got it printed.  I love the photo as I am bursting with laughter and I love these moments.

For a change I didn't distress the edges of my papers on this page, but I had to stitch them :)  I started with several strips of paper and then layered them up behind the photo, I also added some Martha Stewart Paper tape too, and a small ticket I got in a kit.  The die cut clouds are from Amy Tangerine, and the stickers are a mix of Authentique mini alphabets and AC thickets (I had to make the r again, this time out of a b).  I used some pink prima flowers...which I have been looking for a page to use them on, and some flicks of blue patina glimmer mist.

It was a really quick page to put together and I like, and just love all the inspiration from Shimelle.  Not sure whether I will manage any more but I think I will go back and pick up on some of the challenges.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails