Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Hold on Tight


Shimelle had her weekend cybercrop...and I am loving all her challenges, I have done 2 pages now and there is another one on my desk, if only I could scrap quicker and manage all 16 before next weekend :D  Here is the 1st page that I tried (though not her 1st prompt) and it is to use yellow, grey and one other colour.  I have to confess to not being overly keen on the page which is why I'm showing it 1st as I like the other page better and I can pop that on my blog tomorrow!!  My other colour was pink and it a big an bold way.

The papers I have used are October Afternoons Farmhouse range, and the pink is by DCWV I also echoed a little more of the pink on the Authentique journal spot.  I cut the title out - having carefully drawn it free hand and then backed it with the OA papers.  I used the American Crafts arrow stamp which I embossed with white embossing powder - I also did this to the OA doily stamp down the bottom.  I stitched and wrinkled as usual and added some glassine paper and a little bit of dictionary paper - the word I looked up was bumpy as this ride was VERY bumpy and shook you around, much to the delight of my kids. 





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails