Friday, 7 September 2012

Polyphoto


Here is the last of my vintageish Graphic 45 pages for ATDML....This is from a polyphoto of my Dad, I love the shots and all the different expressions you get from young children in them, and the scanned image enlarged well when I printed it out.  It's been great digging out some of the older photos and making a start on a heritage style album and actually write down all the details and names of family members and a little of their story.

For the page; I started by using a doily as a mask and some white chalk glimmer mist, though the effect is rather subtle!  I layered up lots of the blue baby papers behind the photo.  To get the scalloped edge on the green pieces I used my corner edger - you can line it up and make a great scalloped edge.  I also used my doily edge punch and a little martha stewart butterfly punch too.  I only did a little fussy cutting for this page using the flowers and clock, and used some of the baby stickers like washi tape on my photos at the bottom and top.  I mounted the title on some lace and a strip of paper, adding my journalling below.  I added a few flicks of cosmic shimmer  mist and some old buttons that I have in my collection.

The new collection of gallery goodies are up too using October Afternoon papers - but if you want to see lots of Graphic 45 inspiration then click here.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails