Monday, 24 September 2012

VW Camper Van




Welcome to the Tando blog hop, if you've just happened upon it here then you can start here and there is some Tando goodness on offer if you leave a comment on all of our blogs :)

The focus for today is mask, and I used 2 Tando masks for this one - the Random circles which I covered in mushroom paint, and then the Sequin Waste mask which I used with my new texture paste...I love how deep the texture is with it.  I started with the masks, and added some misting and a few splatters of ink.  I then started layering up the papers - these are from Basic Greys Shine On Collection.  I distressed, stitched and inked all the pieces and my photo.  I then cut out some of the circles with my circle punch and hand cut the smaller ones and added them to the page -with more stitching.  A few buts of washy tape and a brad, with the title (which I hand drew the stitching on) and I was done.

I really enjoyed making this page as I normally start with an idea in mind (which can have been floating in my head for ages) and this one I started with the products I wanted to use and then the photo.....and just went with it, kept adding more until I was happy.  Do you ever do that or do you start with an idea/sketch in your head 1st?

For the next stop on your hop please visit the wonderful Irit to see her mask inspiration - here is the link

Here is a list of all the links in case you get lost along the way.

>>>>>> You are here>>>>Katherine





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails