Thursday 21 July 2016

My Crew


Hi, I wanted to share some of the pages that I made for the A Trip Down Memory Lane Cybercrop - you can find the instructions in the store here and this is from my class - Windmills of Your Mind.  It's quite a quick page to put together once the painted circles have dried and uses lots of papers from the Dear Lizzy Documentary collection - I really like the thicker words! Even though the cybercrop was last weekend the classes stay available and if you are quick you can enter some of the challenges which are all on the blog.  I won't explain too much about how I made this page as you'll be able to read all about it!

The photo is from our May holiday in the Peak District on a walk through Dovedale - it is such a beautiful part of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails