Sunday 10 July 2016

Sunday Cards


It is that time of year when you need a few Thank You cards, so I've been playing with BoBunny's beautiful Butterfly Kisses papers to make some cards.  I used a mixture of the 6" pad and also some of the 12" papers to layer up all my pieces (I used Gentle and Joy from the 12" papers as well as some  Sunlit).  I distressed and layered up all the pieces, adding a doily and I used BoBunny's Elegant die for the band across the middle as well as one of the brads from this collection.  I punched a couple of little butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch and the final touch were a few drops of Coral Pearlescents in the corners.



For this card I used the 6" pad from butterfly kisses and then I did a little stamping with the Curly Q stamp set, again I used the Elegant die but also some of the Copper Foil Accents that BoBunny make.  Lots of layering and distressing, I roughly put down the foil accents - they stick really quickly so it is easy to get a distressed style look with them that just adds a little more bling.  I used a different Martha Stewart butterfly punch for the large butterfly and the Thank you stamp is from the Sentiments collection by BoBunny.


I've been busy writing classes for the ATDML cybercrop which starts on Friday over on the blog - do check it out - there are lots of free classes and challenges over the weekend.

Supplies
Paper: BoBunny Butterfly Kisses - 6" pad, Gentle, Joy, Sunlit
Brads: BoBunny Butterfly Kisses
Stamps:BoBunny Curly Q and Sentiments
Die: BoBunny Elegant
Pearlescent: BoBunny Coral
Foil: BoBunny Copper Accents
Punch: Martha Stewart - Large Monarch Butterfly, Stamp and Punch Butterfly
Doily: Docrafts
Gold embossing powder





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails