Friday, 29 July 2016

Together and Today


These are the last 2 pages from the Windmills of my Mind class over at ATDML.  It's a bit different because it is on a 12" sheet of acetate, so it makes a clear page in your album - I photographed it on white card.  It takes a little bit of thinking because I had to line bits up and make sure things like the title didn't show on the reverse, but I really like that it is something a little different.  The papers are Dear Lizzy's documentary and I used my martha stewart go to punch....doily lace - I still love that one.  I cut quite a lot of hexagons from the papers and matched them up on both sides.

Both photos are from our holiday in the Peak District - a fabulous photo of all of us (we camp together) taken by a passer by - who really deserves more credit for a lovely photo but I don't have her name!  The other photo is sunset in one of the fields at our campsite taken by my good friend Rachel....who also takes fantastic photos too!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails