I had seen these flowers around a few times and had been searching for a tutorial and yesturday I found one, so had to have a go. I found it on the craftionary site here (I have put it on my side bar too). The flowers are quite straightforward but very 3d - so to make them flatter I twisted the bottoms and cut off most of the points, and then I added a few stamens too. They will still be quite bulky on a card or a LO, but they are lovely - they would work really well for home decor projects or something you can be a bit more 3d on. I used an old dictionary to make them and I used 2" squares of paper (that's all the technical info). Have a lovely weekend.