Monday, 13 June 2011

Lets go Fly a Kite


This is my last weeks entry for Scrap factor and the theme for this one was movies/tv, so I took my inspiration from Mary Poppins and the song Let's go Fly a Kite - I found it soo hard to choose a photo and theme for this one, but really enjoyed making the LO once I got going.  The papers are Cosmo Cricket Social Club, I made some cloud masks and did a little misting (using some broken china distress ink in a spritzer), I cut out some clouds and then fake stitched (pin pricked and joined up the dots with a white gel pen) the coulds and main paper pieces.  Lots of ruffling and I made some rosette flowers and litte blooms, a maya road bird covered in paper, and string tails for all the kites.  The alphabets are part cosmo cricket and part Brenda Pinnick from a Christmas pack I have...I didn't have enough 'e's so I altered an 'a' to make an 'e' :)




This weeks theme is texture so please pop over and have a look at all the fantastic work in the gallery, here is my sneak peak.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails