Wednesday, 30 May 2012

WOYWW - 3rd Anniversary

I saw that it was the 3rd anniversary of Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday and it reminded me I haven't  joined in for ages...so I did a quick tidy (yes it was incredibly messy and still not that great) and took a photo for you.

So here is my desk, with my sewing machine tucked on the side...you can see lots of debris from some recent projects including the plates I used to make a circle on a page, and a pile of Crate Papers Pretty Party there, some paint dishes, tape and a Union Flag ready for the weekend (though this has King George on it).


I thought I would add this photo too just 'cos I like all the colours....I have been trying to keep the negatives from punches and seeing whether I can use them anywhere else....I'll let you know.  I'll show you what I created with these papers at the weekend.

Hope you are having a lovely Wednesday and here is the link if you would like to join in.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails