Tuesday 20 August 2013

A couple of Cards on Tuesday


Catching up again and this time with some cards.  The first I made for the Tando blog, I had a go at an easel card which I love 'cos they are easy to make but just look a little different.  I used a mix of Crate Paper and American Crafts to decorate it - love the Dear Lizzy masons jars still and I used my Teresa Collins stamps to add the sentiments in the middle.  I then inked up a Tando star gold and tucked it behind the jar.  For the base of the easel I cut out a babygrow and wrapped it in twine, then adding a little star button which I embossed.


I'm still experimenting with my card making, and this card is a kind of random mixture of things that I would use on my scrap pages....in fact it is a lot of the left behind bits - I had a go at spritzing on a card, then layered up a doily, some embossed vellum, another mason jar as well as a sprinkling of sequins and little pearls.


11 comments:

  1. Really cute cards, the recipients will feel very special for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh super cards! I love that Dear Lizzy paper - I have the SU mason jar stamp and use it a lot. TFS.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards - love all the soft colors and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!! I am loving all your layers and details...awesome! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards. Hope you had a good holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Love the jars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards - the baby one is unusual and I'm sure the lucky recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look nice - i'm enjoyed the ole card making at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails