Friday 2 August 2013

Love This with Tando


It is Hearts and Swirls week this week over at the Tando blog so I dug out my Dear Lizzy papers and had a go at a heart filled page.  I started with the Tando heart mask and used 3 different colours of chalk ink, I then hand cut loads of hearts, stuck and stitched some of them down as a background, next layering up a doily and some flowers adding my photo to the middle.  I painted a Tando heart shaped button and then spritzed it with yellow mist, adding a pin behind and some twine to it, and then my journalling underneath.  I used an old Brenda Pinnick acetate style alpha for the word love and then my trusty pack of multicoloured simple stories alphabets.  

The photo is a phone photo taken underneath the Cutty Sark on one of our holiday days out...I had a bit of a play with some of the photo effects and played with over exposing the photo and adding some blue...but I love this shot of us all together.

For lots more inspiration check out the Tando blog here.


4 comments:

  1. Just seen this at Tando - such a great layout, and a fab photo too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super LO Katherine - such a fun photo and those blues & yellows work so well together.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely fun photo and all those hearts look good x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made the background with the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails