Saturday 13 September 2014

Carousel



Here is the page that my previous 3 photos were meant to fit on!  It is full of October Afternoon Midway and also a fantastic free silhouette cut file by Nicola Nowosad - I love the piecharts and they went perfectly with the October Afternoon papers - it was a little fiddley backing the pie charts and sticking it all onto the page, but I love the result. I used lots of stickers too - some Simple Stories DIY Shop triangular banners and then OA stickers on the top, a prima wood veneer and sequins.

I love the photos from this ride as it is such a traditional fairground attraction and the weather and sky were just beautiful...somewhere amongst the throng of people is my husband and son spinning around!







3 comments:

  1. Those pie charts go SO well with your photo - Fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a happy LO and those 'wheels' are terrific. I so want a Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails