Thursday 11 September 2014

Things that make you go Ahhhhhh!


I actually took some scrapping away on holiday with me and here is one that I managed.  The photos were originally for another page - as an additional 3....but I couldn't fit them all on so popped them on a page of their own.  They are all from one of those big swings - and it is one of those rides that just makes my stomach go - hence the title!

I started with a spritz of October Afternoons pumpkin mist, and then layered up papers from the October Afternoon Midway collection - with a doily underneath.  I kept it all very minimal - just added a flag and punched some hearts, and then a few stickers and buttons....you would think that this page took no time at all - but somehow I can spend ages pushing pieces of paper around!  I also added a few drops of perfect pearls too just to add a little bit of glamour!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails