Saturday 27 September 2014

'cos this is my dream



Some more Websters pages but this time Strawberry Fields - I bought lots of these bits with some birthday money.  I've seen lots of triangles lately and decided to have a go with the design - yes it is hard to cut a 12" triangle as it wouldn't fit in my guillotine!

I layered up the papers, added some of the vellum sheet and a little glassine bag pocket behind the photo.  I also used some Prima resist canvas and inked it in oranges and greens with distress ink, then wood veneers and buttons...lots of colour as this is a happy page.  

My youngest had the opportunity to be in a play at the end of the summer -Adler and Gibb by Tim Crouch - and this is a shot of the after show party for all the kids that joined in - so all the cast, children, chaperones, writers, technical people are in this photo and my little man in the middle with a big smile.  The title is from a conversation I overheard him having with his brother about why he enjoyed and wanted to do this.  It was a few late nights be he absolutely loved it and the cast and crew were great and told a thought provoking story in a clever way on stage.




2 comments:

  1. This is great, I love the staples and the large triangle, and the title is perfect, love that he said that! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails