Monday 23 January 2017

Awesome with Simple Stories


We were sent some of the new Simple Stories papers - this is Winter Wonderland to play with from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  Although the collection has 'snow' bits in it, it is also quite Autumnal too, so would work well with both seasons.    Also it is really clean for me - no paint!!!

I started creating a wiggley line on one side and then covered this in different layers of paper.  I created some mounts for my photos and added a journal spot and some of the stickers.  I did use foam pads for some of the flowers to add a little dimension.  The wood veneer title is from a pack at the Works, and then just a few glossy enamel dots (to make up for no paint flicks!).  

It was really fun to make, and I didn't have to wait for paint to dry which is nice, or it's a nice project to do whilst paint is drying.  The photo is from our trip to the States, I always love looking out the window at our planet - this is Greenland and you can see all that geography that you learn about in action - amazing glaciers, and glaciated valleys with pyramidal peaks and moraine - it is so beautiful. I do have a few photos like this as it always amazes me, but this is the first one I have scrapped!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails