Saturday 28 January 2017

Winter Wonderland with BoBunny


This is one of my favourite paper ranges from BoBunny this year  - Winter Wishes (so far! there are some gorgeous peaks of the new lines on the BoBunny blog).  I went for a mixed media page and it was really nice as Jill from ATDML had sent some Tando snowflakes in the kit too - they come in a mix of sizes and I just embossed them in silver - only one layer so that you get that dabbled (frosty effect).  The page started with some gauze and texture paste over the top, I then added lots of blue mist....several different manufacturers shades of blue - I went through my collection and the added a little grey too!  I also had a play with some puddles of embossing powder....which took ages to melt from underneath because of all the texture paste!!

I used some older Stampers Anonymous stamps from Tim Holtz (the ruler and clock) as well as Kaisercraft texture stamp in the form of the triangles.  I punched out several different size circles from a mix of the BoBunny papers and inked the edges in black soot distress ink.  I also had a play with some of the texture dies from Tim Holtz (Christmas present!) and cut and added some pieces around my photo.


I used some of the beautiful vellum in the Winter Wishes collection to add my title - I just stappled it here, but also punched out some circles too to add some silver sparkle.


I tucked one of my Tando snowflakes behind the picture, and added lots of layers of fabric, paint and die cuts.


I mainly use the grey, brown and cream papers from the pack as well as some of the vellum for my circle.





One of the puddles of embossing powder and some of the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails