Saturday 7 January 2017

Christmas Cousins


In our December kits from A Trip Down Memory Lane we received some of the Christmas Delivery papers by Carta Bella - can I just comment on how thick these papers are, they are beautiful quality.  I loved all the tartans in this line, and teamed it will a little bit of an older October Afternoon Christmas line - I do believe that some of the October Afternoon designers are over at Carta Bella now which is nice to see.

I cut my mine patterned papers on different angles and then added the photos in the centre, I used quite a few of the stickers in this line (I love the little vans and the presents) and put some on foam pads, adding some just straight to the page.  The last step was the tag that came from Simple Stories Class Christmas and was one of their 3 by 4 cards - I trimmed it to be tag shaped and added it at the top of the page with some twine.

Here you can see the little tartan van and all the stickers layered up.


Again more tartan and stickers on different levels.



Here is the tag that I used with a beautiful saying on it from Simple Stories Classic Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails