Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fireworks


I am still catching up on my scrapping from last year...so here is my Fireworks LO.  I wanted to have a multiple photo page so the grid worked well for this.  The papers are by pebbles from the tree house range, I picked these as the red went with the fireworks.  I made all my embellishments for this LO - including my corrugated star wrapped in string, my 3d glittered star, and my string lines (I punched out some mini stars for these using a poundland punch - they are also good for covering up any stray PVA used to stick the string down).  I edged all my journalling with a black gel pen to make it stand out, I did the same with the title letters (still not happy with the title I speant ages deliberating on what to use and still don't think I got it quite right!).  I can't take any credits for the firework photos, they were all done by my DH who relished the chance of trying to get some good shots of them, and did a good job.  Here are some close ups.  Thanks for popping by.



14 comments:

  1. You've put great movement into your layot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the symmetrical layout and all of the intricate details.Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, love the stars on the string

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super page. I especially like the stars on the string.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super LO - so much interest but it isn't cluttered. Love the photos.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab firework layout, love the little stars on the string.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout. Nice photogaphy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo...ahhh....lovely layout Kat. It's very pretty. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the overall 'feel' of this - good choices of papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your grid style LO, lots to look at but not over busy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the embellishments you made, corrugated card and string is wonderfull. The photos are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great layout, i love making all the embellies for a layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is absolutely gorgoues I love the detail, particularly the stitching! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great LO Kat. Love the stars and stitching and the block format.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails