Wednesday, 23 March 2011

WOYWW


I haven't joined in with WOYWW for ages...however seeing all the posts go up and the fact that I started a LO last night so have a little bit of something to show :)  I have my photos and papers ready - they are in the top left corner, then last night I had a good acrylic flick and paint session.  I have discovered that even with careful paint flicking I can still cover myself quite well in little dots of paint - good job it is washable.  My plan for this at the moment is to try and make a very boy LO (avoid flowers - which will be hard for me :)).  As you can see tidyness is not one of my strengths there are all sorts of favourites on my desk still - like the string, and my button box.  If you would like to join in with WOYWW then pop over here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails