Friday 26 April 2013

ATDML Retreat Part 2




Here are 4 more of the projects I made at the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat.  First up is my Learning to Row page, taught by Mel Hand, using the beautiful Crate Paper DIY Shop papers and photo overlays and gorgeous chipboard -it's one of my favourite lines of paper at the moment.  I adjusted my take on the class a little adding a twine flower and threading some bunting underneath the photos.  I only used an overlay on the left hand photo but it adds a really beautiful colour to focus your eye on the image in the centre.  




Next up is the Teresa Collins Far and Away collection with Karen Moss, which I used on a wedding photo - they are all dressed as gangsters and the colours went really well with the boys.  We made some flowers from the brown waxed paper and then got to play with all the lovely embellishments Teresa Collins adds to her lines.








Another class by Karen Moss using the Vintage Bliss papers from Simple Stories and a very long photo, lots of layers of papers and we made some stick pins too.





Finally Jane's metal class - using a mixture of embossing folders and then covering chipboard shapes with metal...and then black paint over the top to give a really grungey look.  If you would like to know any information about the next retreat in October then contact Mel and Jill and they'll be able to answer all your questions - here is a link for you to get hold of them.

11 comments:

  1. love the layouts Katherine and the frame looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were very productive! I love the feeling of texture in your projects and that banner in the first LO is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little banners....really cute but boyish too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great projects!
    And the photo frame is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning projects ... I just got that paper in a 12 x12 pad from TKMaxx and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The retreat sounds like a perfect place to catch up on your scrapping. Love all your work but the first one is a favourite, all e little extra touches really make your pages special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab Katherine, like Sandra I got the DIY papers from T M Maxx so I might have a go at your first one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what lovely creations Katherine, just stunning, all of them!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your all dressed up page the wavy lines on the bkgd are very effective. and I love the pennant cluster

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous layouts!! awesome work Sutty!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails