Sunday, 23 June 2013

A Little Bit Muddy


Earlier on in the year we went on a rather muddy walk, I wanted to get a photo of my sons boots....but there had to be one with him in it too :) (You can tell he is the son of a scrapper!).  

I used the lovely Mamma-razzi 2 papers from BoBunny, and my inspiration for the page and the circles came from the base sheet of paper which has a lovely large circle on it.  I cut out 2 smaller circles and then edges them with some punched paper (Martha Stewart loop punch).  I also used an egg cup and some distress ink to stamp a couple more circles on the page behind the photo and glimmer mist to add the drips.  I used a glassine envelope for my journalling and then started with the embellishing.  I used some of the BoBunny stickers, and then cut out a few of their beautiful cameras which I mounted on foam dots on top of a pile of gardeners twine.  I added a couple of stamped banners and a brads, as well as some more of the BoBunny stickers on the top left and bottom right of the page, again with more brads.  I also stamped some chevrons in brown distress ink on the base sheet too. I loved that the papers went so well with the colours in my sons trousers!

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails