Thursday, 20 June 2013

Boats


Here's another page I did with my kit from ATDML - I had been admiring the beautiful Cameo die cut on Mary Ann Jenkins' blog and despite hunting the store I couldn't find it so sent me the link (thank you Mary Ann).  Once I had the die cut I then spent lots of time backing the die cut with lots of different patterned paper from the Maggie Holmes collection by Crate Paper.  I also used some of the tags and ephemera - love those large butterflies and a little wood veneer boat too.  The alphabet is from a Girls Paperie pack and the Ribbons are Amy Tangerine's American Crafts - the colours went perfectly.

The shots are from a little lake we visited and the kids loved going out in the boat and having a little explore, it was in the base of an old Quarry...you notice it was a lot earlier on in the year as despite the sunshine they are all well wrapped up.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails