Saturday 1 June 2013

A little Yellow - In the Sunshine


Been on a little holiday and I thought I would have wifi and be able to surf and blog, but I couldn't!!  So it has been over a week with no posts.....here is one I made for my post over at ATDML - it is based on the colour yellow and trying to keep my page fairly monochrome with it.

I started with an inky background - some misting and then water and then scrunched up plastic prints!  I layered up lots of different yellow crate paper pieces, from Toy Box to DIY Shop and Maggie Holmes, as well as Farmhouse chipboard and a few sequins from the poundshop.  I went with yellow as this is one of the first shots of the sun after our long winter...we've had a bit more lately which has been really nice too - so I wanted a nice warm sunny page.

I will be back with more and hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine.



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page - LOVE that colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cheerful and bright, I love it!!! Gorgeous monochromatic look - I just LOVE yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - love the different colors of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is wonderful. It looks so alive with so many different elements and textures - it's one of those pages that I want to touch lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just put a big smile all over my face - wonderful, sunshiny inky background, and fab layers behind that cute photo!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sunny page to go with the photo and great misting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that gorgeous pop of yellow xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sutty
    I always think yellow is a difficult colour to use successfully but you've achieved it perfectly. A lovely sunny layout for flaming June.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails