Saturday 25 May 2013

Blizzard Beach


Here is Another page that I made with the box of Studio Calico and Amy Tangerine goodies from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  I'm quite liking the 3 photo washing line thing at the moment, so I used this to hang polaroids from.  I carefully cut each of the mounts with my craft knife and then doodled a line around each square with my gel pen.  I embellished each  of my polaroids with punching and snowflakes, twine and some sn@p sitckers which went well with the bright colours.  Before  I stuck it all down I added some paint drips - I'd watched a Wilna Furstenburg video over at 2 peas and she uses quite a large paintbrush which she loads with colour and then lets drip - so this is what I tried with my watercolour paints..I did end up with a few flicks in there too but the larger drips have really nice splatter patterns on the paper!

These are still some of my hundreds of Florida photos...we weren't sure initially about what the water parks on the Disney ticket would be like, however they were fantastic and definitely worth a visit....even my Mum who is not a strong swimmer loved them and had a go on some of the slides!




4 comments:

  1. What a fab layout... love the photos "strung up" like that!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just awesome ... I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my Kat - I have just scrapped my photos of Blizzard Beach!! That chair lift was scarier than some of the water slides, for me anyhow. Great page and a reminder of a great water park. This park was the boys favourite...big fast slides! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning layout Katherine! I love how you have layered the photos, just lovely!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails