Saturday, 18 May 2013

Vintageness with Websters and Tando


Emma Trout has posted a challenge over on the Websters InspireMe site to use some of their newer sticker range....and Tando Chipboards' theme for the week is vintage.....so I combined the 2!

This is a shot of my Dad and Aunt - I scanned it in as the photo is not mine, but I wanted to add it to my family album...so I cleaned up some of the scratches a little and here it is.  I started by cutting one of the Websters die cut papers in half (much like a page I saw by Gabi Pollacco), I also cut out lots of flowers from the papers, and then made a punched strip to go where the flowers and die cut overlap. On top of the doily lace punched edge I added some lace, and then I stitched and folded some chiffon ribbon. I used one of the Modern Romance circle stickers dotted with liquid pearls, then I layered up my Tando chipboard.  I painted, inked and stamped it, finally added some pearl dots that I sprinkled with embossing powder (which I didn't heat), then layered up some prima flowers and miniature roses as well as another Modern romance sentiment sticker and pin.  All in all lots of layers - I even found some small heart stickers with my alphabet stickers which I scattered around too.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails