Saturday 4 May 2013

A bit of Glitz and inks - Big Grin and Beach Love



Firstly a happy National Scrapbooking Day to everyone, and I thought I would show you the other class I taught at the ATDML retreat using the beautiful Unchartered Waters papers from Glitz.  We made 2 pages from the kit and had a go at an inky technique using cosmic shimmer mists - you can see a tutorial which shows you the basics for making the inky background under my tutorials section if you want to have a go.

The photo is actually a Christmas one of my brother and son, so you don't have to just do beachy pages with the papers, I love all the ombre and blues and aquas in the papers.





The next page was using one of the chalkboard papers in this range...a trend that is really popular at the moment, we made some vellum envelopes and chopped and embellished using a washing line.



Also....Tando Creative are having a Design Team call - they are a fantastic British chipboard and mask company....the ones that make the beautiful octagonal Christmas tree advent calendar.  It's a super company to design for so check out their blog for all the information - here is the link.


6 comments:

  1. I love that inky background and all the scrummy texture on your pages xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pages, especially the first one. Such lovely rich colours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages with great techniques. Looks like a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing. I bet everyone loved the class

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would have loved your class. fantastic pages, I love all the layers on your beach love layout x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails