Monday, 11 April 2011

Exciting news - UK Scrapfactor

A while back they launched the scrapfactor contest on Ukscrappers.  So I thought I would have a go - it was great doing the audition LOs (though I can't share them yet) as you had to scrap one about you, a double page and a non-picture one - so those stretched me and I really enjoyed it.  Well today they have announced the contestants here and I am there with lots of other talented scrappers.  So excited,  my heart is still beating quite fast - bit nervous and very happy.  So please pop over to UKscrappers and have a look at all our creations - they are going to be posted every Monday :). 

I will be back tomorrow and do a little tutorial for how I did the stamp edge on my You and Me LO as Amy asked how :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails