Wednesday 20 April 2011

I (Ukscrappers scrapfactor)

This is one of those rare LOs that I had to do about me.  I chose the prima pastiche and flights of fancy papers.  I started by stamping and embossing some dragonflies and a border stamp, I used white embossing powder.  I then used a watercolour wash over it.  I cut some of the butterflies from the flights of fancy paper and watered down some stickles and popped that over them.  I made some roses and used some rock candy on them, lots of crinkling and inking, a few K and Co rubbons that I put onto card so I could move them around and this is what I came up with.  Here are the close ups.



11 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty! I love the colorwash, and the white embossed background adds a nice subtle touch. And, I really love those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You have such nice hand journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think "me" layouts are the hardest ones to do. Yours is absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO - love the colour and all those details.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning layout. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kat! I love the butterflies and the dreamy effect of the whole LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning page and gorgeous colours :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails