Friday, 8 April 2011

You and Me - Pencil Lines sketch


This is my 1st go at one of the pencil line sketches and this is number 232.  I have a few old shots of me that were left over from albums I have done for my parents.  So this is one of my Dads pictures of me and my Mum.  I need to show it to her to find out when it was taken and where we were and I have some hidden journalling behind the photo that I can fill up with all the details.  The papers I have used are Cosmo Cricket Togetherness, all on some bazzill kraft.  The title is made with American Thickers, and you can see the martha stewart doily lace punch - I just got it....I have been umming over it for a while, don't know why I waited so long :).  The rose ribbon is part of a headband and the stamp shape backing paper behing the photo I made using a fair bit of measuring and my large flower punch (a circle punch would have been ideal for that).  The roses are made using a quilling technique I made a few flowers, but really wanted roses...even had a go at oragami...but these were the best.  I cut out leaves and added some prima crystals.  The butterflies are martha stewart, I have layered the monarch butterfly with the smaller one.  Here are the close ups.


quilled paper roses


stamp edging made using a large flower punch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails