Monday, 18 April 2011

Legoland - double layout (scrapfactor - ukscrappers)

This one of my favourite challenges for the scrapfactor contest as I hadn't done a double LO page in ages.  The papers are mostly Cosmo Cricket - togetherness (love that range) but there is a little October afternoon in there as I didn't have enough yellow to go across the 2 pages.  Ages ago I did a WOYWW and had some yellow and blue splattered card...in mind for this, but when I picked the photos and papers I realised read and brown paint worked better...so I splatter and stamped with various circular household items the background.  I crinkled and ruffled and distressed all my papers and laced a bit with some more house hold string....to keep this impressively masculine and flower free (for me anyway) I used star bunting (cuttlebug 4 sizes of star die set) and hung it on little red buttons.  A tim holtz ticket and american craft thickers for the title, some hidden journalling and this is what you get.  Here are the close ups....




Voting starts today for week 1 and if you go to the homepage of ukscrappers and then follow the instructions you get to the gallery of lovely pages created by all the contestants.  Please go and have a look as I know lots of hard work has gone into all the creations over there and there are lots beautiful pages, also the new challenge for this week has been launched and you can play along too with the chance to win a prize.  Here is the sneak peak of my LO

Go see what everyone has created.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails