Thursday, 14 April 2011

Right Now ukscrappers- scrap factor


Here is one of the layouts that I did for my auditions for ukscrappers scrap factor. The challenge for this was to do a non photo LO so this was my first go at one, still not sure about it, I should have picked the colour pens the kids used for their pictures!!!  I asked them to draw a picture of themselves and write what they liked at the moment.  It was a bit of a struggle to match the colours and the best I could do was K and Co Wild Saffron papers, ruffled and distressed them, then added some brown paint circle prints. Bit of recycling not this LO as the hearts are made out of an old coke can, I cuttlebugged it and then embossed it and used black stazon to pull out the embossed swirls.  Some fake stitching and a sticker lace that I got in a costco kit.  The stamps 'family is a patchwork of love' is from a creative expressions sewing set of stamps.

I have been busy working on my LO for this weeks colour palette scrapfactor challenge. You can join in to and there are some goodies to be won.


Here are some close ups of the LO.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails