Tuesday 26 April 2011

Happy Birthday


This is my LO for last weeks pallette challenge on Ukscrappers.  The papers are City Park bt American crafts.  I choose my base piece of paper and then wanted to contine the circles onto the background sheet so I stitched and then did some printing with a paint lid.  I made the cupcake using my paper ribbler and had a go at one of the paper bows I keep seeing around a lot at the moment.  I used my MS doily edge punch and folded up the strip of paper down the side of the photo, added some ribbon and hearts, and some lace (I coloured in the centre of the flowers with my pro-markers).   Here are some close ups.





This weeks challenge was to use and advert for your inspiration, so go have a look and see what everyone has been creating, and if you would like to join in with next weeks then the theme is song lyrics.

Here is the sneak peak

13 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome LO! Love the circle background and the bunting. The cupcake is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, I really like the different circles you have craeted with paint and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many interesting ellimets on this page. Love the stitching and pop out circle effect for the ballon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great title work! Love the cupcake and hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the circle, stitched and painted! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love all the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout! the paint cup marks and sewing! YOu did a FABULOUS job with this! What a great way to pop a white piece of cardstock! (love the banner too :)!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous layout! that balloon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my favourite LO from the week one gallery.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great layout, bet you were over the moon with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brill! Fantastic cupcake, and I love the birthday banner at the bottom.... it's a really lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great layout! I love the circles and the banner!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and the wonderful comment you left on my "You Are My Sunshine" layout! You said you had created a layout with the same title! Cool! Guess great minds think alike! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute page, like all those little accens and details you have added to make it special

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails