Friday, 21 October 2011

How Wonderful

 Here is my page for the 3rd prompt in Shimelle's pretty paper  class and it was to use some concentration (well mine is a bit of a large concentration) and to take on a colour challenge - so this is for pallette 80 over at the colour room.  I have used a mix of papers to go with the colours and some off cuts in my stash - the main piece is DCWV luxury stack and is lovely and pearlescent..another paper I look at and love but am not sure how to use! I splattered some red and blue ink over it and then layered several bit of paper.  Amongst the paper there is K and Co - ancestry and jillibean chicken noodle soup, october afternoon fly a kite and WRMK (that is the title and the blue strip).  I inked all the pieces with my favourite tea dye distress ink and added some stitching.  The shots are old ones of my boys in the park, but I found them tucked in with some blue paper so obviously intended to scrap them with some blue.  I cut some bunting out of burlap and some orange paper, I added some die cut blue stars and buttons then cluster embellished some stars around the page.  I added twine and a crate paper portrait sticker, and here's my page - I'm loving the course and delving through my stash and off cuts.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails