Tuesday 18 October 2011

Pretty Paper Party and Grab box news



I have joined in with Shimelle's pretty paper party (as I LOVE paper)....and the first challenge was to show how you stored your paper (now I am not a tidy crafter, so I am only showing you the paper....not the desk or the floor!!!).  So I start with the most recently paper organised bit....I sorted all my cardstock into colours on one side, and then the other contains packs of paper rangers - kept them in ranges rather than colours.


 This shot shows one of my off cut stashes....I am ashamed to say I have 2, but hopefully with the prompts I will use some more of my scraps up.
 I also keep some ranges of paper in those lovely 12" plastic bags with their offcuts, and the odds and ends of previous kits.

However I do also have a few pizza boxes with either kits/recent orders or scraps or just to use as a spritz catcher!

The other news is that Handmade Hannah is having a grab box day tomorrow - Wednesday morning - Hannah has put together some beautiful kits of embellishments and they are either £10 or £20, to get all the details join her facebook group and you can find out more details on her blog

3 comments:

  1. I'm still umming and arring whether to sign up. wanted to see what peeps got up too first so I could get some idea of what was involved.

    I have a kaisecraft 12x12 paper storage full and then some pizza boxes full of papers lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a basket & 2 boxes filled with 12x12 paper, I really should get it used up.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got rid of 3 bin sacks full of scrap paper - all cut offs of 12x12... two went to a friend, one went to a school. I am awful at using scraps! Love the idea of sorting papers by range - I do this with my bigger stacks... the rest is colour sorted. I have too much paper... not that I'll ever admit that out loud *lol*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails