Monday 8 October 2012

Our Dream Holiday


The theme for the next fortnight over at the Studio is family......so I picked this shot as it is one of the rare family photos that we get taken, and it was in probably our favourite Disney Park - the Animal Kingdom....and this was our big dream family holiday.

I started the page with a circle mask and some texture paste, then I did some spritzing with cosmic shimmer mist and a little bit of glimmer mist.  The papers are all Echo Parks This and That Charming range, I added some strips behind the photo and created a little banner, and had to use the camera sticker behind my journalling.  I also added a prima flower that has been lurking in my stash for a while....I am trying to use up the pretties :) and a little bling.  A little bit of washi tape in the corners (K and Co smash tape) and some sequins from pound land.  The title is a mixture of the stickers in the This and That paper pack and also websters pages, some twine around the photo and that is my inky page :)

There are loads of other fantastic pages over on the blog and the Teresa Collins DT has joined us and there is a prize too....so here is a link for you to get inspired :)

Also do check out the Tando blog hop which will lead you to the post below...here is the link...for a fantastic giveaway






12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the incredible little details and all the layers.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great layout! love the misting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture and misting. Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all the little "sprinkles" of paint, texture and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME layout!!! Love it so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great misting! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love the way you misted and scattered fun bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glimmer mist background and the sequins.They look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. we haven'g got long now until our dream holiday (same place!) hope i manage to get some lovely photos like yours to scrap. Beautiful layout Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a terrific layout with lots of dimension and depth. Love the misting and all the layers of goodness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its wonderful! I love the misting, great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous! LOVE all the details with the misting and twine!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails