Thursday, 11 October 2012

Tyntesfield Mini Album


There are rather a lot of photos for this one.  For this one I have to say thank you to the lovely Brenda who goes to my local craft group, and showed me a fantastic one sheet mini album (courtesy of Rosemary Merry who has an excellent video tutorial on her blog here it on the right hand side).  So I collected my photos from a day trip to the National Trust Property and grounds at Tyntesfield.  I am completely out of season as when we went it was nearly Easter and so the kids spent lots of time running around on an egg hunt.

I used a sheet of October Afternoons 9 to 5 collection for the base (all the papers are part of my kit from A Trip Down Memory Lane....so here is a link to the gallery for lots more inspiration).  I worked out the sizes I needed my photos to be and trimmed them down then matting them on white card stock.  On ones side of the book I focused mainly on the kids running around, the other side is some of my attempts at more arty shots around the grounds - like the beautiful tree line walk - very Pride and Prejudice.

I die cut the I love days out on my silhouette and then just used little bits of the 9 to 5 papers to make journal patches or small embellishments, as well as a little punching and the odd doily too.  I used a typewriter font free from the web to type out the titles...and here are all the photos.  It is one of the quickest minis I have put together and I reckon it would work well for a Christmas gift  too and Tyntesfield is beautiful.













LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails