Thursday 23 April 2015

Borough Market



Here is the page that I did for my first class at the weekend with ATDML - it is with the gorgeous Craft Market papers by Crate Paper - they are even more beautiful in the flesh with gold glitter and gold foiling...and the beautiful wood veneers - they are lovely.  I went with a circle theme inspired by the veneer hoops and used some fabrics and different textures as well as some sequins.

The photos are from a trip to Borough Market which was great, my kids loved being able to explore all the food and get to try it....and then choose what they wanted to eat.  It was a great day out that they enjoyed.





2 comments:

  1. you know I haven't made a double spread in yonks. Yours looks so good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the last one and this is even better !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails