Monday 13 April 2015

Growing Up


I'm back from the A Trip Down Memory Lane Retreat - which was just fantastic...I have 10 layouts done and another few on the way.  We were in a different room this time with acres of space and - it was beautiful - I will put some pictures together and show you all.

Whilst I was there I had a go at the CSI Major Case Challenge 160 - this is the first time I've joined it.  It has a lovely blue and grey colour palette, and there are other elements you can include like a map, frame, something transparent (so the map is vellum by Websters and the little My favourite tag is more Websters vellum).  Textured paper - though mine was adding texture paste (homemade with paint, pva and talc - so it smells fab too) using a tando cogs mask.  I die cut the view finder (it's Tim Holtz's) and inked it up, I also added distress stains - some silver and blue to the cogs - using my fingers - I am messy.  The alphabet is Basic Grey, the frame is from Crate paper - the papers are Websters Nest Egg and the journal card was in our pack from the retreat by WRMK.  I think that is it.

I have loads of pages and did loads of fabulous classes so my blog should be full to brimming for the next few weeks!





2 comments:

  1. Super O Katherine and it sounds like you had a fabulous time.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textured background and can't wait to see more of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails