Saturday 25 April 2015

Trying to get a photo


Here is another page I made at the ATDML retreat - the challenge was to use 5 different papers, include some tags, bling and stars.

I used lots of Websters Nest Egg papers - the eggs went really well with the Easter photos, and I love that zingy yellow paper.  I used lots of photos as none of them are perfect at all...it was just impossible to get all the kids to look at me when there was chocolate on the table :D.  I used my Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch (still a favourite) and then a little memory box banner die for the flgs, the eggs are all from the papers and I added a few stickers from the range too.



4 comments:

  1. Really pretty- perfect papers for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got not one but three great photo's, really like the placement and the embellie cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these papers from Websters I have been happily scrapping with them all spring. I now want the Crate as well having seen your last post!
    I love the layout with the edging, it really stands out against the black and softens the effect, I must remember that idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails