Wednesday 1 April 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry


Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Layout

After some encouragement from my team mate Ann (to be brave and have a go),  here are some of my projects for my application to the Kaisercraft Design Team - I've always loved Kaisercraft stamps, but over the last year I have been introduced to the papers with are gorgeous, and I am very excited that mists and stencils are being added to the range. I went with a mixed media page as this is one of my favourite ways to scrap....with a bit of inkiness.  I've used a mix of their Hello Today and also Kaleidoscope papers.  The page started with gesso, then embossing powder, then stencils, then mists and stamping.  I love layering and adding texture and have used a mix of embellishments.  This is the first of a little series of Kaisercraft posts because we've been using their papers in the gallery over at ATDML too.







Even my cards don't escape a little bit of misting - this is some more of the Kaleidoscope papers, and my latest purchase - the 'Hello Blossom' stamp.  Again I've tried to layer up different textures, die cuts and gems.


My off the page project is a Spring Wreath,  I love the shabby vintage look, and I layered up loads of handmade flowers made out of a mix of the Kaleidoscope nd Hello Today papers, I also added butterflies and pearls, sequins and glitter





I hope you've enjoyed my projects and want to wish everyone a Happy Easter too.



11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your wreath Katherine and that page is so you - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, those projects show great range too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work as always x Good luck and go team ATDML!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects Katherine, lots of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the page and the textures/sprays/inks :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages, Katharine. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your layout is fantastic Kat, loving the background. Wishing you lots of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, good luck Katherine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katherine I love your layout - I need to steal some of your clever "messy but arty" skills as I am always so inspired by how you combine products to achieve such stunning results.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Katherine, these projects show a great range of skills. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning projects and good luck with your application.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails