Thursday 16 April 2015

I am So Thankful


Here is one of the classes that I did with the lovely I Am papers by Simple Stories.  Debbie Jewell ran the class at the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat- and she always packs her classes full of embellishments and gorgeousness.  

I do also need to work out how to photograph the lovely gold foiling as this picture does not do the sparkle justice.  The photo is just a silly shot of me and my oldest - I like that he is still happy to get me to take pictures with him and loves a silly pose, knowing that it will appear on a scrapbook page somewhere!





2 comments:

  1. a super photo and lovely layout. The sparkle looks good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and photo - love the gold.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails