Friday 10 April 2015

Smile Always, Laugh Out Loud, be Grateful


Some more Kaisercraft from me today - the base paper is from the Hello Today collection and I added a little colour with some Websters and Teresa Collins papers down the side.  I also added some colour using distress stains to the print paper behind the photo.  Some gesso and mist, lots of layering, a Crate Paper photo frame and lots of the Hello Today stickers - I love the phrases and words that are on the Kaisercraft sheets.

The photo is from the Natural History Museum - it is just such a pretty building, without even looking at all the marvellous contents too!





2 comments:

  1. A lovely Lo Katherine. The white paint behind the photo really makes the photo stand out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree i must try this . Fab page x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails