Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Hunt


This second page from my class with Ann - some more lovely gold embossing with one of her alphabets - I went a little bit off her layout - I kept the same photo arrangement and enjoyed using all the bits we had left over from the first page - I also love the gold skeleton leaves that were in with the kit.

The page is on the same theme as the first - this is the egg hunt and loads of cousins running around the house hunting for clues and trying to work out what they mean!




2 comments:

  1. Funny but I used your LO from the ATDML retreat cupcakes for my Easter egg hunt photo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the gold on the page- must try this. Gorg as always :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails