Friday 3 April 2015

Grandma and Me with Kaisercraft

Kaisercraft

Here is my first page from this months ATDML gallery, it features lots of Kaisercraft's 'Hello Today' papers.  I also added in some blue by the way of an Echo Park bird and some MME papers.  Lots of layering, I cut out a circle (drawn around a plate) and then edged it with a black velvet ribbon.  I added some hexagons from the papers, I layered up some beautiful co-ordinating prima flowers and some of the Kaisercraft stickers, lots of distressing of edges and there you go.

The photo is from our holiday last year when we were up in the Alps at the highest point you can go to by cable car - the views are just beautiful and there is a coffee shop you can sit and appreciate them from.

It is nearly time for the ATDML spring retreat which I am really excited about, I'm doing some classes and it will be great to meet up with everyone again.

I wish you all a super Easter.





1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails