Friday 20 May 2016

A bit more BoBunny and watercolour


It seemed appropriate to add a bit more water to this page - another photo from one of the Cornish beaches, and there is a little natural bridge which my son is just about to walk over - I love that he still lets me take photos of him!

The papers are all from BoBunny's Soiree collection - it's really pretty. I started the page with some clear gesso so that it could take a bit more water and then added blues, browns and greens using some mists so you can see a bit of the mica in there, I then toned it down a little bit with some white gesso, then did a bit of stamping using some words from an old Teresa Collins set and a texture stamp by Kaisercraft, then got to work on the papers.  I layered up several papers, distressing the edges and added some lace and a little doily.    I added one of the Soiree stickers for the title, and used a little banner beneath it from the button and chipboard set in this collection.  I used some prima flowers at the corner as the blues matched perfectly and added a wood veneer over the top.  I made little wire swirls that I tucked in the flowers by twisting the wire around a paint brush.  I then added a little cluster on the top right hand corner of the page and used shreds of paper and a button.

Remember it is the Virtual Crop at Created by ATDML this weekend, lots of lovely and free classes - do pop by, there is one from me too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails