Monday 16 May 2016

Limited Edition


Here is another page I made with my kit from ATDML, it mainly uses the #Me collection by Kaisercraft.  I started with the printed background paper, I love all the words, and then painted a couple of areas with a layer of white gesso.  I went about layering up lots of the bits of paper whilst the paint dried, offcuts and some of the stickers.  Distressing the edges, and then also using a little bit of punching and stapling too.  I went with an overexposed black and white photo, so you just have the pops of yellow and blue and green, but other than that it is mostly black and white.

The photo is from a brief visit to Cornwall - it just has the most beautiful beaches, and if you could guarantee the weather I would visit it even more often than we do - I love that coastline!

I've been working on my pages for this months gallery and have another video in store, so I shall be back with those over the coming weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails