Tuesday 31 May 2016

Of all the Places in the world....with Websters Pages


Here is one of the pages that I created with my kit from A Trip Down Memory Lane using Websters Pages Painted Passport.  I saved this map paper - I do like a map :) and decided to trim it slightly and distress the edges as well as do a couple of tears.  After that I added some sprinkles of mist and then accidentally spilt sequins across the page, but really like it do just stuck them down!!  I have also got back into a bit of stitching on my pages, I forgot how much I like the look of it.  So I layered and stitched and distressed the papers, and added a little pocket behind the photo.  Then I added some chipboard hearts from October Afternoon (I have nearly finished the whole sheet - they are a mix of stars and hearts in lots of colours and just a great embellishment for me!) then a few of the Websters stickers.  My title is quite long, this beach is one of the favourite places for my boys on holiday - they spend ages in the sea and on the sand, boarding and reading and building and chilling with their friends - hence the title.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails